WordPress Widget: King Calendar
If you feel the original Calendar Widget does not really fit, you might want to try this one out.
I´ve added Support for the Events Calendar Plugin and you can set on which site area to show the Calendar on. Check the features for more details.
Version 0.61 features:
– up to 10 Calendar Widgets
– use the normal WP Calendar or display the Calendar of the EventsCalendar Plugin
– 4 HTML fields to customize HTML before/after widget and title or leave empty and use defaults from functions.php
– Fully localizable with gettext Translation (German Translation included in framework)
– Set on which Website Area to show the Widget. Options are:
- show on Home / Search / Archive or 404 page
- show on all or special single Page. You can set the id or slug of the Page where to show
- show on all or special single Article You can set the id or slug of the Article where to show
- show on all or special Category Listing You can set the id of the Category where to show
- Show if inside a special Category. If in list List or on single Article
You find all Options explained in the WordPress Codex in Conditional Tags make sure to definitly read this if you are using those Options!
– new js admin menu
– based on the king widget framework
English Admin Screen
– maybe implement more display options from Event Calendar
– maybe implement other Calendars like Google or 30 Boxes
– Whatever you might suggest…
Of course you should have wordpress widgets installed and activated. If not, you can find the download and install instructions over at automattic.com
– Copy king-calendar.php into your plugins widget folder -> where your widgets.php is !!!
– Copy the widget Framework in /king-includes into /plugins, if you don´t have it already
– activate in Pluginarea.
– Drag the King Calendar Widget on one of your sidebars and play with the options.
don´t forget to download the king-widget framework if you don´t have it already
Please don´t hesitate to give me a feedback if this is usefull or if you think you found a bug!