WordPress Widget King Pages
This is the long awaited Widget to handle the Pages Navigation within WordPress. As usual i gave you a whole bunch of switches, covering all aspects of the page menu.
This is definitly not the final state since the framework offers quite some more widget features, but i build this widget some time ago and had not the time to fill it up all the way. This way it leaves some air for updates
initial Version 0.53
– all options for wp_list_pages() covered
– use foldable Pages List if Plugin is installed
– remote Version check
– HTML fields to customize HTML before/after widget
– Fully localizable with gettext Translation (German Translation included in framework)
– based on the king framework
English Admin Screens
– Whatever you might suggest…
Of course you should have wordpress widgets installed and activated. If not, you can find the download and install instructions over at automattic.com
– Copy king-pages.php into your plugins widget folder -> where your widgets.php is !!!
– Copy the widget Framework (/king-includes Folder) into /plugins !!
– activate in Pluginarea.
– Drag the King Widget on one of your sidebars, set the default Option switch and then play with it.
Please don´t hesitate to give me a feedback if this is usefull or if you think you found a bug!